The following demonstrates terms and conditions of use (here-in-after referred to as an “Agreement”), applicable to your use of FranchiseByte.com / FranchiseByte (hereinafter referred to as “web site”), which promotes business between franchisors, business owners, suppliers, buyers, employers and prospective franchises, investors, sellers, employees, globally. The website has been designed to connect prospective franchises/buyers/investors and sellers/franchisors of all types of businesses and industries through the process of automated searching, shortlisting and contacting prospects.
It is an agreement between you as the user(s) of the web site (the “User(s)”) and FranchiseByte.com. (Hereinafter referred to as “FranchiseByte”). Before you subscribe to and/or begin participating in or using web site, FRANCHISEBYTE believes that user(s) have fully read, understood and accept the agreement. If you do not agree to or wish to be bound by agreement, you may not access or otherwise use the web site.
Website – Merely a Venue/Platform
Web site acts as a mere venue/platform for our members to negotiate/interact for buying, selling and other business services by way of locating companies to franchise/trade with, through our on-line exchange. We do not take part in the actual transaction that takes place between the buyers and sellers and hence are not a party to any contract for sale negotiated between buyers and sellers. All transactions will be the responsibility of the members only. This agreement shall not be deemed to create any partnership, joint venture, or other joint business relationship between FRANCHISEBYTE and other party.
User(s) means any individual or business entity/organization that legally operates in India or in other countries, uses and has the right to use the services provided by FRANCHISEBYTE. Our services are available only to those individuals or companies who can form legally binding contracts under the applicable law. Therefore, user(s) must not be a minor as per Indian Law, I. e. user(s) must be at least 18 years of age to be eligible to use our services. FRANCHISEBYTE advises its users that while accessing the web site, they must follow/abide by the related laws. FRANCHISEBYTE is not responsible for the possible consequences caused by your behavior during use of web site. FRANCHISEBYTE may, in its sole discretion, refuse the service to anyone at any time. The service is not available to temporarily or indefinitely suspended members of web site.
This agreement applies to user(s) if user(s) are visitors, registered – free or paid user(s) who access the web site for any purpose. It also applies to any legal entity which may be represented by you under actual or apparent authority. User(s) may use this site solely for their own personal or internal purposes. This agreement applies to all FRANCHISEBYTE services offered on the web site, collectively with any additional terms and condition that may be applicable to the specific service used/accessed by user(s). In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between any provision of the terms and conditions mentioned herein with those of the particular service, the provisions of the terms and conditions applicable to such specific services shall prevail.
Amendment To User(S) Agreement
FRANCHISEBYTE may change, modify, amend, or update this agreement from time to time without any prior notification to user(s) and the amended and restated terms and conditions of use shall be effective immediately on posting. If you do not adhere to the changes, you must stop using the service. Your continuous use of the service will signify your acceptance of the changed terms.
Intellectual Property Rights
FRANCHISEBYTE is the sole owner or lawful licensee of all the rights to the web site and its content. Web site content means its design, layout, text, images, graphics, sound, video etc. The web site content embody trade secrets and intellectual property rights protected under worldwide copyright and other laws. All title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the web site and its content shall remain with Franchisebyte.com, its affiliates or licensor’s of Franchisebyte.com content, as the case may be. All rights, not otherwise claimed under this agreement or by Franchisebyte.com, are hereby reserved. The information contained in this web site is intended, solely to provide general information for the personal use of the reader, who accepts full responsibility for its use. FRANCHISEBYTE does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, or advertisements (collectively, the “content”) contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this web site, or the quality of any products, information or other materials displayed, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information or offer in or in connection with the service. We accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. All information in this web site is provided “as is” with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Nothing herein shall to any extent substitute for the independent investigations and the sound technical and business judgment of the user(s). In no event shall FRANCHISEBYTE be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to the service, the materials and the products. User(s) of this site must hereby acknowledge that any reliance upon any content shall be at their sole risk. The information presented here has been compiled from publicly aired and published sources. FRANCHISEBYTE respects these sources and is in no way trying to infringe on the respective copyrights or businesses of these entities. FRANCHISEBYTE reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error or omissions in any portion of the service or the materials.
Trademark: “Franchise Byte” and related icons and logos are registered trademarks or trademarks or service marks of FRANCHISEBYTE in various jurisdictions and are protected under applicable copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights laws. The unauthorized copying, modification, use or publication of these marks is strictly prohibited.
Copyright: All content on this web site is the copyright of FRANCHISEBYTE except the third party content and link to third party web site on our website.
FRANCHISEBYTE is not an expert in your intellectual property rights, and we cannot verify that the users of our online marketplace – who post literally tens of thousands of trade leads for items on the website each day – have the right to sell the goods offered. We will appreciate your assistance in identifying listings which may not appear on their face to infringe your rights but which you believe are infringing. FRANCHISEBYTE is also not an arbiter or judge of disputes about intellectual property rights. By taking down a listing, as a prudential matter, FRANCHISEBYTE is not endorsing a claim of infringement. Neither, in those instances in which FRANCHISEBYTE declines to take down a listing, is FRANCHISEBYTE determining that the listing is not infringing, nor is FRANCHISEBYTE endorsing the sale of goods in such cases. FRANCHISEBYTE respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we expect our user(s) to do the same. We believes that user(s) agree that they will not copy, download & reproduce any information, text, images, video clips, directories, files, databases or listings available on or through the web site (the “FRANCHISEBYTE content”) for the purpose of re-selling or re-distributing, mass mailing (via email, wireless text messages, physical mail or otherwise), operating a business competing with FRANCHISEBYTE, or otherwise commercially exploiting the FRANCHISEBYTE content. Systematic retrieval of FRANCHISEBYTE content to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory (whether through robots, spiders, automatic devices or manual processes) without written permission from FRANCHISEBYTE is prohibited. In addition, use of the content for any purpose not expressly permitted in this Agreement is prohibited and may invite legal action. As a condition of your access to and use of FRANCHISEBYTE’s services, you agree that you will not use the web site service to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way. FRANCHISEBYTE reserves the right to terminate the account of a user(s) upon any infringement of the rights of others in conjunction with use of the FRANCHISEBYTE service, or if FRANCHISEBYTE believes that user(s) conduct is harmful to the interests of FRANCHISEBYTE, its affiliates, or other users, or for any other reason in FRANCHISEBYTE’s sole discretion, with or without cause.
URL’s/Sub-Domain: URL’s/Sub-Domain Names assigned by FRANCHISEBYTE to its users (which includes both paid and free) is the exclusive property of FRANCHISEBYTE and it cannot be assumed to be permanent in any case. FRANCHISEBYTE reserves the right, without prior notice, at any point of time, to suspend or terminate or restrict access to or edit the URL’s/Sub domain names. IN SUCH CASE, FRANCHISEBYTE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR OTHERWISE.
Links To Third Party Sites
Links to third party sites are provided by web site as a convenience to user(s) and FRANCHISEBYTE has not have any control over such sites i.e. content and resources provided by them. FRANCHISEBYTE may allow user(s) access to content, products or services offered by third parties through hyperlinks (in the form of word link, banners, channels or otherwise) to such Third Party’s web site. You are cautioned to read such sites’ terms and conditions and/or privacy policies before using such sites in order to be aware of the terms and conditions of your use of such sites. FRANCHISEBYTE believes that user(s) acknowledge that FRANCHISEBYTE has no control over such third party’s site, does not monitor such sites, and FRANCHISEBYTE shall not be responsible or liable to anyone for such third party site, or any content, products or services made available on such a site.
Partners – Terms of Engagement
- The Registered Member agrees not to post, email, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the site, or otherwise make available content that violates any law or regulation or that is false, deceptive, misleading or deceitful.
- The Registered Member certifies that the details mentioned herein are true and complete to the best of his knowledge and belief.
- The Registered Member agrees to promptly disclose in absolute good faith the correct transaction value and transaction closure date and other material terms to FRANCHISEBYTE by promptly sending an email to email@example.com 2 business days of transaction closure to enable FRANCHISEBYTE to raise an invoice.
- The Registered Member agrees to pay a finder’s fee of 3% of total investment amount or 30% of any non-refundable franchise fee or INR 25,000 (or USD 400), whichever is higher, plus taxes as applicable to FRANCHISEBYTE on transaction closure with buyers/investors (or related parties) introduced by FRANCHISEBYTE.
- The transaction shall be deemed closed on the date on which the Registered Member and the buyer/investor (or related parties) sign the final version of the definitive agreement amongst themselves or on the receipt of any payment pertaining to the transaction by the Registered Member from the buyer/investor (or related parties), whichever is earlier.
- Failure to disclose accordingly in good faith within the aforesaid timeframe would entitle FRANCHISEBYTE to be indemnified to an amount that is not less than 3% of total investment amount or 30% of Franchise Fee or INR 25,000 (or USD 400), whichever is higher.
- Invoices are payable within 5 days of the date of the invoice, unless alternative arrangements have been made with FRANCHISEBYTE. Invoices outstanding for more than 5 days shall attract a simple interest of 4% per month.
- The Registered Member shall use information received from prospective buyers/investors (or related parties) and FRANCHISEBYTE only for evaluation of the transaction in question and not for any other purpose. Further, the Registered Member shall not disclose, directly or indirectly, any such information received, including contact information, to any person other than his representatives who are directly participating in the evaluation of this transaction.
- FRANCHISEBYTE will hold in confidence all information concerning the Registered Member or his affairs that is acquired during the course of acting for the Registered Member. FRANCHISEBYTE will not disclose any of this information to any other person except:
- to the extent necessary or desirable to enable FRANCHISEBYTE to carry out the Registered Member’s instructions; or
- to the extent required by law
- The Registered Member understands that FRANCHISEBYTE doesn’t provide any representation or warranty as to completeness or accuracy of any information received from prospective buyers/investors (or related parties). The Registered Members are responsible for the accuracy and content of the listing.
- In addition, to the extent permitted by law, FRANCHISEBYTE is not liable, and the Registered Member agrees not to hold them responsible, for any damages or losses (including, but not limited to, loss of money, goodwill or reputation, profits, or other intangible losses or any special, indirect, or consequential damages) resulting directly or indirectly from the use of their services.
- If the Registered Member has a dispute with one or more other Registered Members, the Registered Member releases FRANCHISEBYTE from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
- The Registered Member will indemnify and hold FRANCHISEBYTE harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to legal fees), arising from the Registered Member’s use of and access to the Website and/or the Service, violation of any of the terms of these Terms, claims made by any third party due to or arising out of the Registered Member’s breach of this Agreement, improper use of FRANCHISEBYTE’ Services or breach of any law or the rights of a third party. This defence, duty of confidentiality and indemnification obligations will survive termination, modification or expiration of these Terms and your use of the Service and the Website.
- Although, the Registered Member may expect to be reimbursed by a third party for FRANCHISEBYTE’ fees and expenses, and although the invoices may, at the request of the Registered Member or with his approval be directed to a third party, nevertheless the Registered Member remains responsible for payment to FRANCHISEBYTE if the third party fails to pay them.
- The Registered Member agrees and consents to receive Phone calls, SMS, Whatsapp and Emails that FRANCHISEBYTE’ sends in connection with his account at FRANCHISEBYTE.
- The Registered Member agrees that FRANCHISEBYTE can use its best efforts to advertise, market and promote their requirements on various platforms and social media in order to maximize the introductions they receive.
- The Registered Member acknowledges and agrees that FRANCHISEBYTE, may establish limits from time to time concerning use of the Service, including among others, the maximum number of days that Content will be maintained or retained by the Service, the maximum number and size of postings, e-mail messages, or other Content that may be transmitted or stored by the Service, and the frequency with which the Registered Member may access the Service or the Website.
- The Registered Member acknowledges and agrees that FRANCHISEBYTE has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content maintained or transmitted by the Website or the Service.
- If FRANCHISEBYTE believes that the Registered Member is abusing FRANCHISEBYTE in any way, FRANCHISEBYTE may, in their sole discretion and without limiting other remedies, limit, suspend, or terminate the user account(s) and access to their Services, delay or remove hosted content, remove any special status associated with the user’s account(s) and take technical and/or legal steps to prevent the User from using the Services.
- FRANCHISEBYTE is not liable for any infringement of intellectual property rights arising out of materials posted on or transmitted through the site, or items advertised on the site, by end users or any other third parties.
- In the event of any dispute of any nature whatsoever, whether in any court or otherwise, the liability of FRANCHISEBYTE would be restricted to the fee paid under this engagement.
- These Terms apply to any current engagement and also to any future engagement, whether or not FRANCHISEBYTE send another copy to the Registered Member. FRANCHISEBYTE is entitled to change these Terms from time to time, in which case they shall send out the amended Terms.
- This engagement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The exclusive venue for all actions related to or arising out of this engagement shall be the Courts of Bangalore, India.
Acceptance of the Terms mentioned herein shall constitute a valid contract that is binding on the parties.
Most content and some of the features on the web site are made available to visitors free of charge. However, FRANCHISEBYTE reserves the right to terminate access to certain areas or features of the web site (to paying or registered users) at any time for any reason, with or without notice. FRANCHISEBYTE also reserves the universal right to deny access to particular users to any/all of its services/content without any prior notice/explanation in order to protect the interests of FRANCHISEBYTE and/or other visitors to the web site. FRANCHISEBYTE reserves the right to limit, deny or create different access to the web site and its features with respect to different user(s), or to change any of the features or introduce new features without prior notice. FRANCHISEBYTE withholds the right to temporary or permanent termination of membership of any user for any of the following reasons:
- If it concludes that the user(s) have provided any false information in connection with the member account to FRANCHISEBYTE, or are engaged in fraudulent or illegal activities.
- The user(s) breach any provisions of the terms and conditions of use agreement and/or Agreement of web site.
- Utilize web site to send spam messages or repeatedly publish the same product information.
- Post any material to members that is not related to international trade or business cooperation.
- Impersonate or unlawfully use another companies name to post information or conduct business of any form
- Any unauthorized access, use, modification, or control of the web site data base, network or related services.
- Obtain by any means web site member’s user name and/or password.
If FRANCHISEBYTE terminates user(s) membership, user(s) will not have the right to re-enrol or join FRANCHISEBYTE under a new account or name unless formally invited to do so by FRANCHISEBYTE. In any case of termination, no membership charges will be refunded. User(s) acknowledge that inability to use the web site wholly or partially for whatever reason may have adverse effect on its business. User(s) hereby agree that in no event shall the web site be liable to the user(s) or any third parties for any inability to use the web site (whether due to disruption, limited access, changes to or termination of any features on the web site or otherwise), any delays, errors or omissions with respect to any communication or transmission, or any damage (direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) arising from the use of or inability to use the web site or any of its features.
To become a Registered User(s) there is a proper procedure which is for the convenience of user(s) so that they can easily log-in and log-out. User(s) can become a Registered User(s) by filling an on-line registration form on the web site by giving desired information (name, contact information, details of its business, etc.). Web site may or may not assign user(s) upon registration a web-based email/message account with limited storage space to send or receive email/messages. Users will be responsible for the content of all the messages communicated through the Email Account, as well as the consequences of any such message. If you register on behalf of a business entity, you represent that business entity and (a) you have the authority to bind the entity to terms and condition of use and/or this Agreement; (b) the address you use when registering is the principal place of business of such business entity; and (c) all other information submitted to FRANCHISEBYTE during the registration process is true, accurate, current and complete. For purposes of this provision, a branch or representative office will not be considered a separate entity and its principal place of business will be deemed to be that of its head office. By becoming a Registered User, you consent to the inclusion of your personal data in our on-line database and authorize FRANCHISEBYTE to share such information with other user(s). FRANCHISEBYTE may refuse registration and deny the membership and associated User ID and Password to any user for whatever reason. Web site may suspend or terminate a registered membership at any time without any prior notification in interest of FRANCHISEBYTE or general interest of its visitors/other members without giving any reason thereof. Registered User are not a part or affiliate of FRANCHISEBYTE in any way. Despite my and organization’s contact number(s) are on Do Not Call Registry, I consent to be contacted by Franchise Bye (“FRANCHISEBYTE”) through phone calls, SMS notifications or any other means of communication, in respect to the services provided by FRANCHISEBYTE.
Posting Your Content On Website
Some of the content displayed on the website is provided or posted by third parties. User(s) can post their content on some of the sections/services of the web site using the self-help submit and edit tools provided at the respective section. User(s) may need to register and/or pay for some of these services. FRANCHISEBYTE in such case is not the author. The content here is contributed by anonymous, registered or paid user(s). Neither FRANCHISEBYTE nor any of its affiliates, directors, officers or employees has entered into sale agency relationship with such third party by virtue of our display of the Third Party Content on the website. Any Third Party content is the sole responsibility of the party who has provided the content. FRANCHISEBYTE is not responsible for the accuracy, propriety, lawfulness or truthfulness of any Third Party content, and shall not be liable to any user(s) in connection with his/her reliance on such Third Party content. In addition, FRANCHISEBYTE is not responsible for the conduct of user(s) activities on the web site, and shall not be liable to any person in connection with any damage suffered by any person as a result of any such user’s conduct.
User(s) solely represent, warrant and agree to:
- provide FRANCHISEBYTE with true, accurate, current and complete information to be displayed on the web site and
- maintain and promptly amend all information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
User(s) hereby grant an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide and royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) license to FRANCHISEBYTE to display and use all information provided by them in accordance with the purposes set forth in agreement and to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights you have in such material or information, in any form of media, third party copyrights, trademarks, trade secret rights, patents and other personal or proprietary rights affecting or relating to material or information displayed on the web site, including but not limited to rights of personality and rights of privacy, or affecting or relating to products that are offered or displayed on the web site (hereafter referred to as “Third Party Rights”). User(s) hereby represent, warrants and agree that user(s) shall be solely responsible for ensuring that any material or information you post on the web site or provide to web site or authorize the web site to display, does not, and that the products represented thereby do not, violate any Third Party Rights, or is posted with the permission of the owner(s) of such rights. User(s) hereby represent, warrant and agree that they have the right to manufacture, offer, sell, import and distribute the products offered and displayed on the web site, and that such manufacture, offer, sale, importation and/or distribution of those products violates no Third Party Rights.
User(s) hereby represent, warrant and agree that information submitted to FRANCHISEBYTE for display on the web site will not:
- Contain fraudulent information or make fraudulent offers of items or involve the sale or attempted sale of counterfeit or stolen items or items whose sales and/or marketing is prohibited by applicable law, or otherwise promote other illegal activities;
- Be part of a scheme to defraud other User(s) of the web site or for any other unlawful purpose;
- Relate to sale of products or services that infringe or otherwise abet or encourage the infringement or violation of any third party’s copyright, patent, trademarks, trade secret or other proprietary right or rights of publicity or privacy, or any other Third Party Rights;
- Violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including without limitation those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- Be defamatory, libellous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing;
- Be obscene or contain or infer any pornography or sex-related merchandising or any other content or otherwise promotes sexually explicit materials or is otherwise harmful to minors;
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Contain any material that constitutes unauthorized advertising or harassment (including but not limited to spamming), invades anyone’s privacy or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law or regulation;
- Solicit business from any User(s) in connection with a commercial activity that competes with FRANCHISEBYTE;
- Contain any computer viruses or other destructive devices and codes that have the effect of damaging, interfering with, intercepting or expropriating any software or hardware system, data or personal information;
- Link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of goods or services that are prohibited under the prevailing law; or
- Otherwise create any liability for FRANCHISEBYTE or its affiliates.
FRANCHISEBYTE reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove any material/content/photos/offers displayed on the web site which it reasonably believes is unlawful, could subject FRANCHISEBYTE to liability, violates the terms and conditions and/or Agreement or is otherwise found inappropriate in FRANCHISEBYTE’s opinion. Website reserves the right to cooperate fully with governmental authorities, private investigators and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected criminal or civil wrongdoing. In connection with any of the foregoing, web site may suspend or terminate the Account of any User as web site deems appropriate in its sole discretion. User(s) agree that web site shall have no liability to any User(s), including no liability for consequential or any other damages, in the event web site takes any of the actions mentioned in this Section, and that you agree to bear the risk that web site may take such actions. Web site acts as a content integrator and is not responsible for the information provided by user(s) to be displayed on the web site. FRANCHISEBYTE do not have any role in developing the content.
Interaction Between Users
FRANCHISEBYTE provides an on-line platform for exchanging information between buyers and suppliers of products and services. Web site does not represent the seller or the buyer in specific transactions and does not charge any commission for enabling any transaction. Web site does not control and is not liable to or responsible for the quality, safety, lawfulness or availability of the products or services offered for sale on the web site or the ability of the suppliers to complete a sale or the ability of buyers to complete a purchase. User(s) are cautioned that there may be risks of dealing with foreign nationals or people acting under false pretences. Web site uses several techniques (such as Verified) to verify the accuracy and authenticity of the information our user(s) provide us. However, since it is not possible in all cases and is not 100% fool-proof, FRANCHISEBYTE cannot and does not confirm each user(s) purported identity (including, without limitation, Verified Members). FRANCHISEBYTE encourages user(s) to use various tools available on the web site and otherwise, as well as common sense, to evaluate the user(s) with whom they would like to deal with. User(s) acknowledge that user(s) fully assume the risks of purchase and sale transactions when using the web site to conduct transactions, and that user(s) fully assume the risks of liability or harm of any kind in connection with subsequent activity of any kind relating to products or services that are the subject of transactions using the web site. Such risks shall include, but are not limited to, mis-representation of products and services, fraudulent schemes, unsatisfactory quality, failure to meet specifications, defective or dangerous products, unlawful products, delay or default in delivery or payment, cost mis-calculations, breach of warranty, breach of contract and transportation accidents. Such risks also include the risks that the manufacture, importation, distribution, offer, display, purchase, sale and/or use of products or services offered or displayed on the web site may violate or may be asserted to violate Third Party Rights, and the risk that you may incur costs of defense or other costs in connection with third parties’ assertion of Third Party Rights, or in connection with any claims by any party that they are entitled to defense or indemnification in relation to assertions of rights, demands or claims by Third Party Rights claimants. Such risks also include the risks that consumers, other purchasers, end-users of products or others claiming to have suffered injuries or harms relating to product originally obtained by user(s) of the web site as a result of purchase and sale transactions in connection with using the web site may suffer harms and/or assert claims arising from their use of such products. All of the foregoing risks are hereafter referred to as “Transaction Risks”. User(s) agree that FRANCHISEBYTE shall not be liable or responsible for any damages, liabilities, costs, harms, inconveniences, business disruptions or expenditures of any kind that may occur/arise as a result of or in connection with any Transaction Risks. User(s) are solely responsible for all of the terms and conditions of the transactions conducted on, through or as a result of use of the web site, including, without limitation, terms regarding payment, returns, warranties, shipping, insurance, fees, taxes, title, licenses, fines, permits, handling, transportation and storage. In the event of a dispute with any party to a transaction, user(s) agrees to release and indemnify FRANCHISEBYTE (and our agents, affiliates, directors, officers and employees) from all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, costs, expenses and damages (including without limitation any actual, special, incidental or consequential damages) arising out of or in connection with such transaction. User(s) may use the content/features on web site solely for their personal or internal purposes. User(s) agree that they will not use FRANCHISEBYTE database and/or services to send junk mail, chain letters or spamming or the transmission of any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature. Further, as a Registered User, user(s) will not use the Email Account to publish, distribute, transmit or circulate any unsolicited advertising or promotional information or any content that is obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, defamatory, threatening, or which incites or results in causing racial hatred, discrimination, menace or breach of confidence. Before sharing (if applicable) any content on the Site, please be sure you have the right to do so. We reserve the right to use, reproduce and modify all content submitted by you to the site, including but not limited to comments published by you on the site. We reserve to use our absolute discretion in exercising this right. All contents, links and listings provided within the Site and related sites are provided for information purposes only. We make no warranties and are not liable for any actions or representations of any listed company or individual within the Site and related sites. You should always seek independent advice before acting on any information on the Site. Although we take great care in making sure that all information we provide is accurate but we are not responsible for any loss suffered by you as a consequence of any of your action you take or omit to take on the basis of any of the information we provide. It is the sole responsibility of the prospective investor the Site user to obtain all documents and verify information on its own. We are not responsible for the transaction that takes place between the investors and franchisors listed on the Site. It is being reiterated that all the franchisor(s) and investor(s) listed on the Site are purely for information purposes and represent neither endorsement nor recommendation of such companies by FRANCHISEBYTE. Franchise Byte reserves the right to add/modify/discontinue any of the features offered with a service.
Email/ Newsletter Subscription And Memberships
In case you join our community or submit for a newsletter/ membership subscription or opt to receive emails from the Site, the details you enter on the registration form will be used by us to provide you with franchise industry newsletters and/or special promotions and other information. If at any time you wish opt-out of receiving these e-mails, simply follow the unsubscribing instructions given at the bottom of the e-mail. By submitting details to the Site and asking us to disclose your information to advertisers, you agree to receive telephone calls and/or emails about franchise and business opportunities even if you are registered with us or anywhere in the Do Not Call List. (DND lists). You agree to provide your real name, last name and accurate and truthful personal information in your registration. You agree to keep your username and password safe from use by third parties and not to share your registration details with anyone else. You agree to indemnify the Company against any unauthorised use of your username and password, howsoever caused. We reserve the right to modify the membership information you provide, as well as to delete, disable and/or restrict your account in our absolute discretion.
The “Franchise Byte Ads” is limited assurance offered by the Company that the name and contact information of the advertiser and the category in which the advertiser is listed on the Site , have been verified as existing and correct at the time of the advertiser’s registration at the Site. The Company makes no representations or guarantees, whether express or implied, including but not limited to guarantees of the continued existence and/or operations of the advertiser, or the reliability, quality, or support, of services as a franchisor for taking a franchise offered by the advertiser. Buying franchise or any business from advertisers shall be at your own risk.
Limitation Of Liability/disclaimer
The features and services on the web site are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and web site hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to any warranties of condition, quality, durability, performance, accuracy, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. All such warranties, representations, conditions, undertakings and terms are hereby excluded. FRANCHISEBYTE makes no representations or warranties about the validity, accuracy, correctness, reliability, quality, and stability, completeness of any information provided on or through the web site. FRANCHISEBYTE does not represent or warranty that the manufacture, importation, distribution, offer, display, purchase, sale and/or use of products or services offered or displayed on the web site does not violate any third party rights; and FRANCHISEBYTE makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning any product or service offered or displayed on the web site. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the web site is done at your sole discretion and risk and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that may result from the download of any such material. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from web site or through or from the web site shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein. Under no circumstances shall web site be held liable for an delay or failure or disruption of the content or services delivered through the web site resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation, Internet failures, computer, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labour disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labour or materials, fires, flood, storms, explosions, Acts of God, natural calamities, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals or non-performance of third parties. User(s) hereby agree to indemnify and save web site, its affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise from your use of the web site (including but not limited to the display of your information on the web site) or from your breach of any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. User(s) hereby further agree to indemnify and save web site, its affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise from your breach of any representations and warranties made by you to web site. In no event we shall be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of information provided on the Site or our performance with the delay or inability to use the Site or our services or related services, the provisions of or failure to provide services, or for any information, services and related services, availed through the Site or our services or otherwise arising through the use of the Site or our services, whether based on contract, tort, negligence strict liability, or otherwise, even if any of you have been advised of the possibility of damages. We do not nor does the Site endorse in any way any advertisers or contents of advertisers on the web pages. Verification of such lies with the users on reliability and usage of such. We shall not be responsible or liable for any consequential damages arising on account of users relying on the contents of the advertisers. User(s) hereby further agree to indemnify and save web site, its affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise, directly or indirectly, as a result of any claims asserted by Third Party Rights claimants or other third parties relating to products offered or displayed on the web site. User(s) hereby further agree that web site is not responsible and shall have no liability to it, for any material posted by others, including defamatory, offensive or illicit material and that the risk of damages from such material rests entirely with you. Web site reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you shall cooperate with web site in asserting any available defenses. Web site shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever (including but not limited to damages for loss of profits or savings, business interruption, loss of information), whether in contract, negligence, tort, strict liability or otherwise or any other damages resulting from any of the following:
- The use or the inability to use the web site;
- Any defect in goods, samples, data, information or services purchased or obtained from a User(s) or a third-party service provider through the web site;
- Violation of Third Party Rights or claims or demands that User(s) manufacture, importation, distribution, offer, display, purchase, sale and/or use of products or services offered or displayed on the web site may violate or may be asserted to violate Third Party Rights; or claims by any party that they are entitled to defense or indemnification in relation to assertions of rights, demands or claims by Third Party Rights claimants;
- Unauthorized access by third parties to data or private information of any User(s);
- Statements or conduct of any User(s) of the web site; or
- Any matters relating to Premium Services however arising, including negligence.
You hereby agree to indemnify Franchise Byte (who shall have no duty to mitigate its loss) in full and on demand and keep it so indemnified against all claims, demands, actions, proceedings and all direct and indirect damages, losses, costs and expenses (including without limitation legal and other professional advisers’ fees, economic loss, loss of profit, future revenue, reputation, goodwill, anticipated savings) and any consequential loss made against or incurred or suffered by Franchise Byte and whether wholly or in part resulting directly or indirectly from any claim that the content of any material uploaded or posted onto this website infringes the copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights of any third party. Franchise Byte is not liable for any infringement of intellectual property rights arising out of materials posted on or transmitted through the site, or items advertised on the site, by end users or any other third parties. If you believe that the content of any material uploaded or posted onto this website infringes your intellectual property rights, please notify us over email so we may take corrective measures. Franchise Byte is not regulated any regulatory body and you are strictly prohibited from offering any form of public securities, shares, bonds, or anything similar via this website. You agree to indemnify Franchise Byte against all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, costs, losses, expenses or damages it may incur howsoever arising whether direct, indirect or consequential as a result of advertisement you place on the website.
All notices or demands to or upon web site shall be effective if in writing and shall be duly made when sent to FRANCHISEBYTE in the following manner: to firstname.lastname@example.org. All notices or demands to or upon a User(s) shall be effective if either delivered personally, sent by courier, certified mail, by facsimile or email to the last-known correspondence, fax or email address provided by the User(s) to web site, or by posting such notice or demand on an area of the web site that is publicly accessible without a charge. Notice to a User(s) shall be deemed to be received by such User(s) if and when web site is able to demonstrate that communication, whether in physical or electronic form, has been sent to such User(s), or immediately upon web site’s posting such notice on an area of the web site that is publicly accessible without charge.
Governing Law And Dispute Resolutions
- Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section.
- Web site’s failure to enforce any right or failure to act with respect to any breach by a User(s) under these terms and conditions will not waive that right nor waives FRANCHISEBYTE’s right to act with respect with subsequent or similar breaches.
- Web site shall have the right to assign its obligations and duties in this Agreement and in any agreement relating to any/all of its Services to any person or entity.
- If any provision of the terms and conditions of use and/or Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
- All calls to Franchise Byte are completely confidential. However, your call may be recorded to ensure quality of service. Further, for training purpose and to ensure excellent customer service, calls from Franchise Byte may be monitored and recorded.