Best Clothing Franchise in India – List of Top 10 Clothing Franchise to buy

This article brings forth the 10 Best Clothing Franchise that are doing great in the Indian market.

Clothes and fashion go hand in hand, and thus, clothing brands and stores always manage to attract a huge customer base.

Almost all top fashion apparel brands have outlets in this country and they are doing great.

Readers will find crucial details about the Top 10 Clothing Franchise in India that will help them choose wisely.


Best Clothing Franchise in India – Top 10 Clothing Franchise for Business

Have a look at the top 10 Clothing Franchise in India.

RankBest Clothing Franchise
1Allen Solly
2Max Clothing
3FabIndia
4H&M
5Louis Philippe
6Westside
7Zara
8W Kurtis
9Siyarams
10Vero Moda

The clothing business occupies a huge portion of the Indian market. This sector draws in a huge turnover every year, adding a lot to the nation’s economy.

Best Clothing FranchiseTherefore, owning a clothing franchise can be a great option for business owners.

However, one should look for the Best Clothing Franchise in India to make the highest return.

Readers will find this article useful as it will introduce them to the Top 10 Clothing Franchise in the nation.

These franchises are Allen Solly, Max Clothing, FabIndia, H&M, Louis Philippe, Westside, Zara, W Kurtis, Siyarams, and Vero Moda.

The following sections will highlight vital data about these franchises, including their founders, the number of franchise outlets, franchise tenures, franchise fees, etc.

Therefore, readers should not miss out on any point if they are looking forward to taking a franchise of a clothing brand.



Allen Solly – Best Clothing Franchise in India

William Hollin and Co. Ltd. founded the fashion apparel brand Allen Solly in 1988. It is one of the Best Clothing Franchise in India having over 250 outlets.

Investors can get this franchise for 5 years. They need to invest around ₹ 65 Lacs to 75 Lacs to set up the infrastructure of the clothing store.

A franchisee of Allen Solly has to share 24% of the revenue earned with the franchisor. The store should be of at least 1500 sq. ft. with trial rooms, billing counters, and product display area.

Around 4 to 6 employees should be appointed to run the store. Besides, internet facility, computers, AC and CCTV are mandatory.


Max Clothing – Top Clothing Franchise in India

Max Clothing is a venture of the Landmark Group. This clothing line was started in 2006 and has reached to over 160 stores in 14 years. Max Clothing is counted among the Top Clothing Franchise in India that offers a franchise for 3 or 5 years.

Investors need to spend around ₹ 80 Lacs to 1 Crore in the infrastructure of a franchise outlet.

The Max Clothing franchisor claims 15% revenue from its franchisees. Business owners can open this clothing store in approx 5000 sq. ft. unit area with 10 to 12 employees working in it.

The store should mandatorily have a few trial rooms, billing counters, and product display sections. Each franchisee outlet should also be equipped with AC, CCTV, and computers connected to the internet.


FabIndia – Top 10 Clothing Franchise in India

FabIndia sells amazing handloom stuff that grabs the attention of buyers immensely. It is one of the Top 10 Clothing Franchise in India, founded by John Bissell in 1960.

Today, the brand has more than 211 stores across the nation. The one-time franchise fee is around ₹ 5 Lacs and the infrastructural investment required is ₹ 10 Lacs to 15 Lacs.

One of the best characteristics of FabIndia franchisor is that it does not claim any revenue percentage from the franchisees. Investors need an area of 1500 to 2000 sq. ft. to set up this clothing store.

They should maintain trial rooms, billing counters, and product display areas. The store should have at least 2 to 5 staff members, and it should be equipped with AC, CCTV, and an internet connection.


H&M – Best Clothing Franchise to Invest

H&M is a Sweden-based fashion brand with over 63 outlets in India. It is the Best Clothing Franchise to Invest in presently. Erling Persson founded this apparel brand in 1947. H&M offers a franchise for a one-time fee of ₹ 2 Lacs to 5 Lacs.

Franchisees need to invest around ₹ 50 Lacs to 1 Crore in the infrastructure of a store.

The franchisor takes only 4% of the revenue earned by the franchisees. A H&M store having trial rooms, billing counters, and product display sections can be opened in 1000 sq. ft. unit area.

Franchisees should appoint 6 to 15 staff members and install ACs, CCTV, and computers connected to the internet.


Louis Philippe – Top Clothing Franchise to Invest

Investors looking for a Top Clothing Franchise to Invest in should go for Louis Philippe. This clothing brand belongs to the Aditya Birla Group.

Its first store was opened in 1989, and today, the company runs over 300 stores across the nation. The infrastructural investment required for a Louis Philippe store is around ₹ 30 Lacs to 50 Lacs.

A franchisee needs to share 20% of its revenue with the franchisor. The franchise outlet of this clothing brand should have trial rooms, product display area and billing counters.

Business owners can accommodate all the above requirements within 1200 sq. ft. unit area. Besides, AC, CCTV, internet connectivity, computers and 2 to 4 employees are required to run the store.


Westside – Top 10 Clothing Franchise to Invest

Founded by Noel Tata in 1998, Westside is one of the Top 10 Clothing Franchise to Invest in. The company has over 200 franchise outlets nationwide, indicating its popularity.

Business owners will require 800 to 3000 sq. ft. area and around ₹ 40 Lakhs to 1 Crore to set up this store.

Franchisees can retain 85% of their revenue and share the rest 15% with the franchisor. They will have to employ 3 to 10 staff members to look after the outlets’ operations.

A franchise store of Westside should mandatorily have AC, CCTV, trial rooms, billing counters, product display area, and computers with internet connectivity.


Zara – Best Clothing Franchise to buy

Zara is a Spain-based fashion brand trendy among youngsters. It is a venture of Amancio Ortega with around 6500 stores in India.

This is one of the Best Clothing Franchise in buy that started its journey in 1975. The infrastructural investment required to set up a Zara store is ₹ 50 Lacs to 1 Crore.

Investors need to own or rent 750 – 2000 sq. ft. area and build trail rooms, billing counters, and product display area in it. They will have to hire 5 to 10 experienced employees for running the store.

An outlet of Zara should have AC, CCTV, and internet facility. The franchisor of this fashion brand claims 20% of the revenue earned by a franchisee.


W Kurtis – Top Clothing Franchise to buy

Women’s ethnic wear brand, W Kurtis was founded in 2001, and currently has over 300 franchise outlets all over India. This Top Clothing Franchise to buy offers franchise for 9 years.

All franchisees need to invest around ₹ 30 Lacs to 40 Lacs to set up their stores’ infrastructure. The franchisor takes 15% of the franchisee’s revenue and the rest 85% remains with the outlet’s owner.

A W Kurtis Store should have at least 2 to 6 employees to look after the business operations.

It should have a minimum of one trial room, a billing counter, apparel display area, AC, and CCTV. A computer with an internet connection is mandatory.


Siyarams – Top 10 Clothing Franchise to buy

Siyarams is the ninth name among the Top 10 Clothing Franchise to buy in India. It was established by Ramesh Poddar in 1978, and currently, the brand has more than 500 franchise outlets nationwide.

Siyarams offer franchise for 5 years and its infrastructural investment amount ranges between ₹ 20 Lacs and 30 Lacs.

This apparel brand allows franchisees to retain 90% of the revenue earned, and the rest 10% is reserved for the franchisor.

Investors need a shop of size 500 to 1500 sq. ft. area to set up a billing counter, a product display section, and at least one trial room. They will have to appoint 3 to 6 staff members full-time.

Other requirements are AC, TV, computers, and internet connectivity.


Vero Moda – Best Clothing Franchise

Vero Moda is a European clothing brand that has landed the 10th position among the Best Clothing Franchise in India.

It was founded in 1987 by entrepreneur Troels Holch Povlsen. Currently, the company has over 200 franchise outlets across the nation. Investors need around ₹ 35 Lacs to 55 Lacs to set up a Vero Moda outlet.

The store size should be between 500 to 1200 sq. ft. franchisees should employ 2 to 4 staff members. They will have to share 20% of the total revenue with the franchisor.

Some of the primary requirements of this brand’s stores are AC, CCTV, internet connectivity, a trial room, a billing counter and a product display section.


Best Clothing Franchise in India – Conclusion

These are the names and details about the top Clothing Franchise to buy. All these fashion apparel brands are popular among the mass and thus can help investors earn good profit.

However, they should read this article thoroughly for choosing the best among the top 10 Clothing Franchise in India.



Important Links

Fashion Franchise
Franchise Opportunity in India

 

No Comments

    Leave a Reply