Get Arsalan Franchise Opportunity here.
Arsalan is a real example of Indian Mughlai cuisine. For biryani lovers, it is the ultimate place to hop in.
Hence many would like to join the franchise bandwagon of Arslan for its profound popularity.
But starting Franchise of Arsalan, you need to catch up with some detailed information like the area of the shop, percentage of revenue, investment in the infrastructure, and ROI.
Arsalan Franchise Business Opportunity - Snapshot
Line of Business
Unit / Shop Area
Commission% / Revenue Sharing
Arsalan Franchise Review & Ratings
Franchise Fee & Infra Investment
Support & Training
Arsalan is a well-renowned brand and it is appreciated for its business especially Biriyani.
You cannot take the eyes off the spicy conviction and the pure aroma of the Biryani spices will take your breath away.
Therefore, if you want to have the franchise agreement with them make sure to read the Arsalan Franchise Review.
From that you will see that the overall rating obtained is 3.50 out of 5 and the star rating obtained is 4.
Overview of Arsalan Restaurant Franchise
Line of Business
Founded In (year)
No. of Franchise Outlets
Master Franchise Model
Business Set-Up Time
Franchise Commencement Year
Do you love to hang out at the coziest Mughlai restaurant? If so then Arsalan is the first choice of many.
Well, it’s the taste, presentation, and location of spices that give such a mouth-watering taste to the dishes.
So, you can also think to have the Arsalan franchise. For that, you need to know that the restaurant came into sight in the year 2002 at Kolkata by Akhtar Parvez.
Overall, it has 10 franchise outlets across. It announced the franchise venture in the year 2019 and the build-up time to start the business is 1 month.
Arsalan Franchise Investment & Fees
If you sit down to make the list of the topmost Mughlai cuisine brands in India, then obviously you have to mention Arsalan.
The restaurant has stood the test of time and has presented its admirers with authentic Mughlai cuisines.
In order to take up this franchise, you have agree to Arsalan Franchise Investment requirement. Take a look to verify the requirements in the below –
- The franchisee has to deposit an amount of Rs. 1.5 lakh
- On the other hand, investment in the infrastructure should be between 10 lakh to 20 lakh.
Arsalan Franchise Commission / Revenue Sharing / Royalty
Sharing revenue is a part of the franchise deal. And that is mandatory between the two parties.
Note that in a business a certain percentage goes to the franchisor for lending his name, image, identity, and for sharing brand value.
Today we will know that Arsalan Franchise Commission, the franchisee receives 65 percent of the share while the franchisor gets 35 percent of the commission.
Arsalan Franchise ROI Details
For effective results on the investment, you have to have patience. But yes when you are investing in a larger food brand like Arsalan.
There are indeed many companies where you need to wait for years to enjoy the profit. But “Yes” for the Arsalan Franchise ROI guarantees that you can get the fruit of profit in 1 year only.
Master Franchise of Arsalan - Information
Commission% / Revenue Sharing
Master franchise scheme is a. Condition when the business gives authority to the franchisee so that they can work with full power like that of the franchisor.
But in this case, Arsalan do not provide Master Franchise in India.
Arsalan Restaurant Franchise Infrastructure Requirement
Shop / Unit Area
Computer / Internet Connectivity
Proper infrastructure is important because that will ensure the smooth functioning of the company. At the same time, that will draw more customers to the brand.
In this case, when you want to have the Franchise of Arsalan you have to comply with their terms and conditions.
For more knowledge regarding the infrastructural requirement, you can check the information below –
- The per unit area of the space should vary from 300 to 600 Square feet.
- The employee number should be between 2 – 5.
- The kitchen area, sitting area as well as an air conditioner is compulsory.
- Other than that CCTV set up, internet connectivity and online delivery service is a must.
Check out Business Opportunities with Similar Brands
Support provided by Arsalan Restaurant Franchise
Food Presentation Training
Interior Design Support
Interior Development Support
Relationship Manager Support
Business Management Software
Online Tie-up Support - Delivery
Website Support - For Order
Whenever you are agreeing to have a franchise deal with any brand, for once check out what are the facilities that you can get in return for the investment.
In case when you are dealing with Arsalan, obviously Arsalan Franchise Support fulfils all type of help that you will need as the franchisee.
Moving on to the franchise support check out the pointers below.
- Guiding the franchisee group on the menu and price.
- They offer proper cooking training to the cooks.
- In the meantime, you will get full relationship management support from the brand.
- To manage the business online comprehensive business management software support is offered.
- Both operational and manual training support is offered.
Franchise of Arsalan - Marketing Support
Unit Interior & Exterior Ads
When you decide to be a franchisee of a distinguished name like Arsalan, you should know that Arsalan Franchise offers you complete Marketing support.
This support is important because it provides the ultimate back up to any startup. Therefore take a look at some of the marketing benefits that you can get from the company.
- Ads for both the interior and exterior
- Advertising locally.
- But other facilities such as digital marketing, television, print are not available.
Training provided by Arsalan Food Outlet Franchise
Regular Menu Training
Seasonal Menu Training
New Menu Training
Arsalan is one of the prestigious brand names in the food industry and always try to be in the safe zone.
That is why whenever you use the franchise name, they endeavor to support you to the tee to minimize the business dilemma.
It helps the franchisee by offering complete business support so that the franchisee deters away from making any fault.
Therefore, once you embrace the Franchise of Arsalan, be sure to follow the training support in the below section –
- It helps the cook to get regular training on preparing the menu.
- Note that the seasonal training on the menu is not offered.
- Also, new menu training is given to the cooks.
- Helpdesk professionals also receive training.
Franchise for Arsalan - Cuisine Offered
Indian / Mughlai Cuisine
Pizza / Italian Cuisine
Other International Cuisine
Burgers / Sandwiches / Fries
Idli / Dosa / South Indian
Chat / Samosa / Indian Fastfood
Rolls & Wraps
Pastery / Cakes / Bakery Items
ICE Cream / Frozen Yogurt
Juice / Smoothies
Coffee / Tea / Cafe
Beer / Wine / Alcohol
When you search for the best restaurant, obviously their cuisines describes a lot about the distinguished quality of the restaurant.
Like here we are talking about Arsalan. All over India, the name has reached the hearts of Biriyani lovers.
So as a franchisee if you want to take a look at the Arsalan Franchise Review, be sure to follow the cuisine list described below.
- Mughlai cuisine
- Chinese cuisine
Check out Business Opportunities with Similar Brands
Franchise of Arsalan - Revenue per Customer
Food Price( Approx Average for 2 persons)
Arsalan is not a new name rather those who are fond of delicious and spicy lunch with Biriyani are much familiar with the name.
Therefore, it is quite natural that the restaurant gets a huge number of customers each day. In the meantime, note that the cost of the food for two people is Rs 800.
The cost of the plates is considered after calculating the GST which is 18 percent. But the service charge has not been imposed yet.
This can give you a very fair idea of Arsalan Franchise Revenue & how much they make monthly & yearly.
Franchisee Qualification required by Arsalan Diner Franchise
Businesses which aspires to be into a venture with renowned food brand like Arsalan has to check out the Franchisee profile requirement for Arsalan.
They have to make sure that they meet the eligibility as this will help them execute the business more confidently.
- The age limit of the businessman should be at least 24 years.
- The experience of the businessman is not mandatory it is optional.
- There is no such restriction in the academic qualification.
Documents required by Arsalan Restaurant Franchise
Proprietor Aadhaar Copy
Proprietor / Business PAN Copy
Business TAN Copy
GST Registration Certificate
Proprietor / Business Address Proof
Unit / Shop Address Proof
NOC of Unit / Shop
Are you willing to have the franchise deal with Arsalan Franchise Business, then follow the bulleted points and be sure about the documents that you need to provide.
- First, you need to provide the Arsalan franchise agreement paper.
- Then you have to submit the photocopy as well as the Aadhaar copy of the proprietor.
- In the meantime, the PAN document of the businessman and the TAN copy of the proprietor have to be submitted at once.
- The address evidence of the shop, as well as the address proof of the proprietor, has to be given.
- The no-objection certificate of the shop has to be provided.
How to Start a Franchise for Arsalan?
If you want to Start Arsalan Franchise, make sure to follow the pointers that will tell you what you need to do.
- Firstly you have to roll up on the website, then you have to fill up the lead agreement form.
- Next, you have to check out the plans that meet your criteria and subscribe to the one that fits you.
- Once you end up the subscription, the franchise agreement deal will be signed between the franchisor and the franchisee.
- Once the deal is finalized, the franchisor will extend various types of support from monetary to marketing.
- You need to get an area for the business.
- After the set up you can advertise that you are working with the company and for that, you will get support from the company.
Why start Arsalan Franchise?
Arsalan has won the taste bud of biriyani admirers. So if you want to check the Arsalan Franchise Profit, then follow the listed points in the low down section.
- The authentic and exquisite Mughlai dishes are served at the restaurant.
- The combination of handcrafted biryani with perfectly sized meats enhances the taste of the item.
- It will let you indulge in different flavors of toothsome kababs.
- The traditional desert-like firni will surely draw customers to the restaurants.
Arsalan Franchise – Conclusion
Certainly, you can understand from the article, that having a Franchise for Arsalan will be a cool and reasonable deal indeed.
The brand is indeed well known and its image in the market is quite sound. No doubt the venture is going to be profitable, and you can go for it without a doubt.
Check out related Brands here
|Food & Beverage Franchise|
|Franchise Opportunity in India|