Best Ice Cream Franchise in India – List of Top 10 Ice-Cream Franchise to Buy

This article will discuss with readers about the Top 10 Ice Cream Franchise in India that yield high returns on investments.

Ice cream is a favorite dessert of almost every individual, irrespective of their age. This dessert is available in various flavors and packages.

Therefore, an ice cream parlor makes for a great business opportunity for investors. However, they should learn about the Best Ice Cream Franchise in India before taking the first step.


Best ICE Cream Franchise in India – Top 10 Ice-Cream Franchise for Business

Let us check the Best Ice Cream Franchise in India.

RankBest Ice Cream Brands
1Baskin Robbins
2Oh So Stoned
3Gelato vinto
4Just Kulfi
5Naturals Ice Cream
6Havmor
7Kwality Walls Swirls
8Cream Bell Ice Cream
9Ice Cream Works
10Mama Mia

An ice cream shop can be a great option for investors who want to begin a new venture with a high ROI (return on investment). Many ice cream franchises are available in this nation with a huge turnover.

Best Ice Cream FranchiseHowever, it is necessary to get the Best Ice Cream Franchise in India to ensure the highest amount of return.

This dessert is a favourite of almost every Indian resident, and a reputed ice cream brands can bring in a lot of profit every month.

This section of the article will present the list of the Top 10 Ice Cream Franchise in this country.

The names begin with Baskin Robbins, Oh So Stoned, Gelato Vinto, Just Kulfi, Naturals Ice Cream, Havmor, Kwality Walls Swirls, Cream Bell Ice Cream, ICE Cream Works, and Mama Mia. Readers can learn more about these franchises, including their monetary investment, franchise fees, etc. from the following sections of this article.



Baskin Robbins – Best ICE Cream Franchise in India

Baskin Robbins was established in 1993 by Burt Baskin and Irv Robbins. It is one of the Best Ice Cream Franchise in India with 1000 to 10,000 franchise outlets across the nation.

Investors can get a franchise of Baskin Robbins for 5 years by paying a franchise fee of ₹ 4 lacs to 5 lacs.

The infrastructural investment involved with this franchise is ₹ 10 lacs to 20 lacs. Baskin Robbins also has a master franchise model.

This franchisor demands 5% of the total revenue earned by its franchisee. Investors should own or rent an area of 200 to 400 sq. ft. and employ 5 staff members for running this ice cream shop.

Other essential requirements include CCTV cameras, internet connection, home delivery service, and air conditioners.


Oh So Stoned – Top ICE Cream Franchise in India

Oh So Stoned is a Top Ice Cream Franchise in India founded by Meghna Rao and Rohan Lepps in 2013.

It offers franchise for 5 years at a one-time fee of ₹ 4 Lacs to 9 Lacs. Investors also need to invest ₹ 20 Lacs to 30 Lacs in the infrastructure of the outlet.

The franchisor takes 5% of the revenue earned by the franchisees. This ice cream parlour can be set in 150 to 1000 sq. ft. unit area.

The outlet should have around 5 staff members, and it should be fully air-conditioned. Besides, internet connectivity, home delivery service, and CCTV are mandatory.


Gelato Vinto – Top 10 ICE Cream Franchise in India

Gelato Vinto is the third name among the Top 10 Ice Cream Franchise in India. This Delhi-based ice-cream parlour was established in 2005 by Mr. Vijay Arora.

It has near about 25 to 50 outlets across the nation. Investors need to pay a franchise fee of ₹ 4 lacs to get this franchise for 5 years.

Business owners need to invest ₹ 5 lacs to 10 lacs for setting up an outlet of Gelato Vinto. They will have to share 5% of the total revenue with the franchisor.

Franchise outlets should have an area of 50 to 300 sq. ft. with the provisions of AC, CCTV, internet connection and home delivery service.


Just Kulfi – Best Ice-Cream Franchise to Invest

Just Kulfi serves delicious variants of Kulfis as the name suggests.

It was founded in 2016 by Mr.Aprajith and is a popular brand in South India presently. Just Kulfi is the Best Ice Cream Franchise to Invest in with over 5 outlets in the southern states of the nation.

Investors can get this franchise for a fee of ₹ 2 lacs to 4 lacs. The infrastructural investment involved with this ice cream parlour is between ₹ 5 lacs and 10 lacs.

This franchisor claims a revenue of 5% from franchisee.

Investors require an area of 250 to 500 sq. ft. and 4 staff members to set up this ice cream shop. Other requirements are AC, CCTV, internet connection and home delivery services.


Naturals Ice Cream – Top Ice-Cream Franchise to Invest

Naturals Ice Cream is a popular ice cream parlour with 200 outlets all over India. It was founded by Mr. Raghunandan Kamath in 1984 and presently, is a Top Ice Cream Franchise to Invest.

Franchise owners will have to pay ₹ 12 lacs to 20 lacs for infrastructure setup. Naturals Ice Cream’s franchise business started in 1994.

Franchisee will have to share 6% of the total profit with franchisor. He / She will require an area of 200 to 500 sq. ft. for opening this ice cream parlour.

A kitchen area, AC, CCTV, and internet connection are mandatory requirements for opening a franchise outlet of Naturals Brand.


Havmor – Top 10 Ice-Cream Franchise to Invest

Havmor is the sixth rank holder among the Top 10 Ice Cream Franchise to Invest in India. It was founded by Ahmedabad based business owner Mr. Satish Chona in 1944.

Presently, this ice cream parlour has over 200 outlets across the nation. Business owners can get the franchise of Havmor for 2 years by paying the franchise fee of ₹ 10 lacs.

Havmor franchise attracts an infrastructural investment of ₹ 4 lacs to 5 lacs. The franchisor claims 2% of the total revenue and the rest 98% can be retained by the franchisee.

Investors need an area of 600 to 800 sq. ft. and 2 to 3 employees for running Havmor. They should also have other facilities like a kitchen area, AC, CCTV and internet connectivity.


Kwality Walls Swirls – Best Ice Cream Franchise to buy

Kwality Walls Swirls is a Netherland-based ice cream chain founded in 1995. It is a joint venture of Mr. Iqbal Ghai and PL Lamba and is the Best Ice Cream Franchise in buy.

Kwality Walls Swirls has over 67 franchise outlets across the nation. Investors can get this franchise for 3 years. It also offers a master franchise model.

The infrastructural investment involved with Kwality Walls Swirls is ₹ 6 lacs to 8 lacs. Franchisees have to share 8% revenue with the franchisor and retain the rest 92%.

They should have an area of 50 to 150 sq. ft. and 1 to 3 employees to set up this ice cream parlour.

A kitchen, air conditioner, CCTV and internet facilities are other requirements.


Cream Bell Ice Cream- Top ICE Cream Franchise to buy

Founded in 2003, Cream Bell Ice Cream is one of the Top Ice Cream Franchise to buy in India.

This ice-cream parlour was started by Mr. Ravi K Jaipuria and currently has over 50 franchise outlets across the nation. Investors can get a franchise of 2 years for a specific amount of franchise fee.

They will also have to invest ₹ 10 lacs to 20 lacs for setting up the infrastructure of the outlet.

Cream Bell franchisee needs to share 10% of the total revenue with the franchisor. They will have to rent or own an area of 100 to 500 sq. ft. and employ 2 to 3 staff members.

Besides, a kitchen area, AC, CCTV, and internet connectivity are mandatory to run this ice cream parlour.


Ice Cream Works – Top 10 ICE Cream Franchise to buy

Ice Cream Works is one of the Top 10 Ice Cream Franchise to buy at present. It was founded by Alisha Chona in 2012 and currently has 20 outlets in different parts of India.

Investors have to pay a franchise fee of around ₹ 250,000 to get this franchise. They need to invest ₹ 15 lacs to 20 lacs for infrastructural purposes.

Franchisees of Ice Cream Works have to share 35% of the total revenue with the franchisor. They need an area of 300 to 500 sq. ft. along with 1 to 3 employees for running this ice cream parlour.

Other requirements include AC, CCTV, home delivery service, and internet connection.


Mama Mia – Best ICE Cream Franchise

The final name in the list of the 10 Best Ice Cream Franchise in India is Mama Mia. It was founded by two Howrah-based businessmen Akshat Singhania and Adhiraj Thirani in 2005.

At present, Mama Mia Brand has over 10 franchise outlets across the nation.

It also has a master franchise model, and investors can get the franchise for 5 years for a fee of ₹ 5 lacs.

Mama Mia franchise attracts an infrastructural investment of ₹ 10 lacs to 20 lacs. The franchisor claims 5% of the total revenue from the franchisee.

Business owners should rent or own an area of 250 to 500 sq. ft. and have 4 employees to set up a Mama Mia outlet.

They will also have to invest in AC, CCTV, and internet connectivity and provide home delivery services.


Best ICE Cream Franchise in India – Conclusion

Investors search for profitable franchises to ensure they earn the maximum profit. This article has highlighted the Top 10 Sundae Franchise to buy at present.

Readers should evaluate all the aspects of these franchises and then choose the best Ice Cream Franchise in India.



Important Links

Food & Beverage Franchise
Franchise Opportunity in India

 

No Comments

    Leave a Reply